Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and former CEO David Baazov lands within hot water, an ancient Kenyan legislator comes ahead with critical fraud allegations

A ex – Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Collection (now The Stars Group) and its founder, business person David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings by way of NIC Accounts after the supplier entered the actual East Cameras country 2010.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a ex- MP symbolizing the city for Kisumu, stated Amaya acquired allegedly conspired with the above bank in order to abroad vast numbers of Kenyan shillings that had been made by the Canadian gambling giant’s local additional.

Amaya produced its Kenyan subsidiary 2010. Mr. Nyagudi said with an investigative movie that aired on KTN News prior this week in which he stored a 15% stake during the subsidiary together with was mentioned as one regarding its Stage directors. Mr. Baazov reportedly owned or operated the remaining 85% stake throughout Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The business launched 2 products the M-Lotto Drawing and the Mystery Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery which instantly gained attraction among Kenyan gamblers in addition to raked with millions of Kenyan shillings soon there after they commenced operation.

The proceeds from Huge Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto product, which will totaled KSh375 million, depending on Kenya’s Bet Control in addition to Licensing Enter (BCLB), were initially appearing wired that will Amaya’s profile at Justness Bank, Mr.. Continue Reading “Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation”